Dear River Oaks Parents & Students,
I hope you and your families are safe and healthy. I just wanted to make a quick post to say Hi and let you know that the staff and I are thinking about you and your families during this time. We miss the students! Like you I am staying home to stay safe and to save lives. As a reminder if you need to communicate with me here is my email – firstname.lastname@example.org. I also have included additional contact information for the district if you need assistance.
- General information: 313-827-3006 or email@example.com
- Social emotional hotline – 313-827-8500 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tech support – 313-827-8400
- Human Resources & Student Services – 313-827-3068
- Special Education – 313-827-7050
I want to say thank you to you as well for attempting to complete the assignments/activities that the teachers have been creating for their classrooms. It helps to keep consistency with routines during this time. I hope you all stay home and stay safe.